Thursday 13 January 2005

Hitman Hyper (NASTY)


Hyper, originally uploaded by chantelle.

And model...

Where have you been? I heard you’d moved over to the world of Gospel?
Oh my days! Serious? That’s not true. You know what it is, I was sorting out some personal problems but that’s all good now so I’m ready, the scene’s in trouble now. I’m back with passion, got lots of tracks, a mix CD…I’ve been talking to Heat In The Street and they may be taking it over, finishing if off.

What’s going to be on that?
Me spitting fresh bars over hip hop and garage beats.

Are you singing on it that’s what we want to know?
Oh my days! You never know.

Your Pharrell Beautiful bootleg was too much but you never bought it out, you going to put it on there?
I’ve got bigger things coming than that.

So are the bars changing?
I’ve stepped up my game, if people think they’ve already had the best of me they’re wrong. There’s a lot more coming.

While you’ve been away a lot of talent has come through is there anyone in particular you’re watching?
I’m not really watching anyone cause everyone’s doing their own thing. Listen to the tune we’re doing today ‘The Link Up’, listen to the message in the 8 bars, I feel in this scene I’m very underestimated. I’m the hitman.

Describe Hyper?
I’m a very serious brother, very focused, but you know be good with me I’ll be good with you.

And the NASTY Crew album, is that for the streets or are you looking bigger?
I’m not sure, I think we’ll just wait and see what happens but you know it’s going to be off the hook.

No comments: