Thursday 8 December 2005

Mizz Beats Style Guide

Define your style?
Take a bit of Japan and retro, chuck in some Topshop and then I'll add some Mizz Beats originality like my Barbie watches to finish off.

Are you a style leader or follower?
A leader always, I don't feel right blending in, in fact I hate it. I love to create.

What brand can't you live without?
Superlovers, Stella McCartney, Religion, Roberto Vianni... for jeans I like Diesel, Levi's, Guess and Lipsy. On the days when i just wanna chill i'd wear sports brands like adidas. I don't really go for the obvious clothing ranges, I like one-aways so as long as it's unusual I'd buy it!

Biggest crime to fashion ever committed?
When I was like 8 or 9 around the mid-90's there was a silver puffer jacket craze and well, I had one!

High street or Bond Street?
Both... it depends on what either have to offer.

Who's the most stylish person known to mankind?
Gwen Steffani or Andre 3000. I like the skater boy look too, it's kinda cute, I'd say Pharrell and Kanye made the preppy look popular again and i'm feeling that. Kano always dresses well too but M.I.A's really doing it at the moment, she always looks cool.

Which famous person would you like to restyle?
Everyone has their own style and beauty is in the eye of the beholder - it's all about what works for the individual. As long as you have confidence you can carry off any style of clothing.

How much is the most you've spent on one piece?
I have a baby blue sheep skin coat that was given to me by a member of the family, I won't tell you how much it's worth though!

What would you never ever wear?
Padded bra's.

Fashion tip?
To look good you must feel good, and to feel good you must love yourself

Grooming tip?
Always moisturise, always wash your hair and get the ends cut regularly.

A version of this appeared in RWD Magazine

No comments: