Wednesday 9 August 2006

Ghetto Acoustic Jam Session

GHETTO 'I WISH I NEVER' (See the full thing in the latest issue of Dummy Magazine. Biginthegame.com ya see)
Words: Chantelle Fiddy

I Wish...

Went on a tune called Desert Storm...
When you're new in the scene you get tricked into doing things. I hear the tune in the studio and played loud I thought It could do something big but then I heard it the other day and I was pissed off.

Cut my hair...
I used to have a big afro, check the back of my mixtape, you'll see the pictures. I'm not going to grow it back though, I grew it in jail and it was easy but I can't grow it like that on road.

Took so damn long to write my verse today…
I wished I'd collected the Prangin' Out Remix beat and written it before cause when there's a lot of people in the studio it's bare jokes and I can't concentrate. I like my bars to be on fire.

Visited Scorcher late last week...
Cause I didn't get there on time last week I had to go back to the jail house and visit him yesterday which meant I missed my probation meeting.

Missed Probation...
Man if I hadn’t missed probabtion there’s wouldn’t be a warrant out for my arrest now. I'm on probation for a series of things mostly driving, driving and driving.

Went on certain DVD's...
People shit on you, they'll try make you look a certain way, they just put the hype bits on, that's how they see Ghetto, they don't see Ghetto in a normal, jokey way. I've calmed down a lot and I'm serious now.

Lost this one bet...
The girl bet heads and put it this way, two minutes later I was butt naked and it was unfair, she got to keep all her clothes on while I walked around my house like that, mum downstairs and everything.

Clashed Napper...
Why did I do that? Is he in my league? No. I can't watch myself you know, I don't know what's wrong with me. Back when I first came out of jail and clashed I was like 'if I lose i'm gonna fuck you up' but it's not that now.

Started smoking weed...
It’s so hard to get off it, I'm off it now but at certain times when I'm stressed or need inspiration i think 'ooh just one draw', but it doesn't help. I've started to dream again and I feel nice. I'd forgotten what dreaming was like.

Lashed this chick bare back...
She knows who she is: the hood bicycle about five years ago. Having unprotected sex in the heat of the moment isn't the one, but I'm alright and I'm more responsible than I used to be. I don't like lashing certain girls still, I'm a fly guy.

Ghetto 2000 & Life Vol.1 is in all good independent record shops now.

6 comments:

Yemi said...

Never heard Ghetto flow like this. Definitely big!

Anonymous said...

I disagree. bareback is definitely the way forward. silly ghetto.

hugs/kisses

Striver Don said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sufferwords said...

Oh hale yeah, glad I found this, ghetto wut?

Sufferwords

Striver Don said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Striver Don said...

GHETTO 'I Wish I Never'

the scenes all fucked up,some skeem on their own team like dope feenes
and their dreams all fucked up/its not like its been all hush hush
rumours spread get flipped, remixed and moved ahead/
wise words dnt die first use ure head
why should i loose my cool over useless threats/
once uponatime u was blessed.now look at me and loook at him and tell me whose depressed/
ive moved ahead, this is wat im lookin at/
6figure deal with my signature put in black/
in the lab,but its like im in the kitchen cookin crack/

let me get busy

ive been husslin since hunger caved my stomach in/
i aint on the grind for the fun of it/
24 7 around the clock no sleep ive been tryna stack every pound i got/
and they can never say that im in my house alot/
more time im with ..... about to rob/
i done seen my pops go through a thousand jobs for minimumm wage/
fuck that im out for more/
i know a guy called Charlie,Charlie's white n me and chalie were hardly tight/
if only u knew how many times i cut him up and fed him to cats but he keeps coming back/
charlie aint half weed but hes brothers brown/
together its fast pees its dodgy but im dwn/
cos music dnt pay me enough for me not to do shit thats bate and corrupt/
n im like,im from strip town were u get stripped dwn/
whether your white,black or whether ure skins brown/
whether ure young or old like jim brown these feds spin round, whenever im.../
i never wake up puzzled i wake up knowing its a stright up struggle its paper above all/
i know alot of pricks that came in the hussle and got rich without even straining a muscle/
not me im a unlucky bastard the pain that i felt can never be plastard/
n still i aint rich,still im on the grind
still im in the bitz but im no longer a little shit/
running around with a water pistol back then i was the reason ure daughter missed skool/
yeah i picked her up in a japanese inport and lavishly carried in a car that aint been baught/
back then every other week i was in caught remand on cj and coke in bristol/
holdin stiff tools to open this porsche from cloak rooms to show rooms/
to runnin up in the carphone warehouse and screamin dont move/
but thats old news

zooop zooop zoooop.......lol