Tuesday 10 October 2006

Fmagazine.com In Your Ear Piece

Since I got Skreams album I've been listening to it more than Justin Timberlakes. I've been underground editor for fmagazine.com for a while now and I don't think I've hyped it enough. Online is the today, tomorrow and future and it's innovations like f, (which stands for filter), making it exciting. Each month you can read about and listen to the newest albums out. Because you can hear it, we don't need to tell you what it sounds like (something I'm rubbish at/don't like anyway). Instead you can read facts or a bit of tat. Genre's covered on fmagazine include R&B, drum and bass, Hip Hop, dancehall, rock and pop, but don't expect a strictly commercial repertoire. You can check it for yourself over at www.fmagazine.com. Check the index or flick through the pages as your leisure, there's some videos too. My newly added selection features Wiley 'Tunnel Vision Vol.1', Various 'Max Power Booty Bass', Mary Anne Hobbs 'Warrior Dubz', Semtex 'Grime Wave', Various 'Africa Plays On', Aftershock 'House Of Lordz Vol.1' and Aaron LaCrate and Hollatronix 'B More Gutter Music'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is good, but got to say, as girly as it is, I fucking love that J Timberlake album ... My Love ... What Goes Around Comes Around ... those tracks are pure fire ...

7z7

Anonymous said...

this players annoyin man, no offence,u cant look at the blog without if comin on automatically