Wednesday 6 February 2008

Stand Up Tall


Midge, originally uploaded by Next top Barbie.

Thanks to Ben at 11 Blenheim Street for making me look like a princess. Goodbye to miss blonde roots, hello her brunette highness. On another note, I know some people still actually bother reading my blog, surprising, given my absolute slackness in updating, but I thank you for your loyalty. Since leaving 679 a few months back I've been upping my writing game so watch this space for new developments. Also heard that Kano too has parted company with 679. Fans will be pleased to know he has other alternatives and a new grimey mixtape will be dropping soon, with a new album looking likely for later this year. Plan B has also made a mixtape and had some adventurous projects going on I'll looking forward to sharing with you in the future. As far as new music is concerned at the moment, I hadn't been excited for a long time but Sam Sparro and Tawiah are firm favourites on my system. The ladies are doing it for me right now - the new Cat Power, Estelle, Adele, Jill Scott and Alicia Keys albums comes highly recommended.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fiddy blog is the original, first i had ever come across, an always pop over to check wagwan.

679 will never be the same as the summer of 07.

x